The company conscious of its social environment has consistently, over the years contributed in a modest way to the following projects within the community:
Donation of Microscopes to the following:
- River State University, Port-Harcourt
- University of Jos
- University of Ibadan
- College of Medicine, University of Lagos
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (Painting and laying of PVC Tiles of Chemistry Department.
Donation of Paints to the Nigerian Red Cross Society.
Donation and Application of Paints to Little Saints Orphanage, Lagos.
Beautify Nigeria Project (BENIP)
BENIP offers a private sector initiative and partnership in creating employment and promoting a beautiful environment (private and public) within every community in Nigeria. The project also promises to improve government visibility, care and presence within your state and country in general.
DN Meyer Plc through BENIP shall:
1. Train unemployed youth on professional painting and colour scheme matching, marketing of paints in which certificate will be issued after the training.
2. Give the trained painters DN Meyer Painters Club Identity Card, Sales Card (this is for sales reward) which will entitle such painters to fantastic prizes at the end of the year and make them distributors with minimum deposit.
DN Meyer Plc will identify the following for beautification at lower cost painting:
- Public Buildings
- Horticultural works and Landscaping
- Tourist and Art Centers
Benefits of BENIP include:
1. The DN Meyer trained Painters (over 10,000,000 people) will be trained as professional painters who can practice in any part of the world.
2. The Tilers shall be trained on all the intricacies of tiling; adhesive application and quantification.
3. Any DN Meyer Projects shall be painted by DN Meyer Professional Painters.
Painting At Lower Cost Partnership For Architects
This is a partnership project aimed at:
1. attaining professional fulfillments
2. better quality of life
3. a lower cost.
This has been tested by professionals; Architects, Builders, Estates Surveyor and Valuers etc.
Benefits to Partners:
- Cost Reduction- 20% reduction in Paint’s cost
- Product customization
- Project Visibility
- Direct Access to the company
- Product Availability
- Site presence and inflation of social morale
- Logo embossment
- Pin point specific formulation